NATURE OF WORK:
The Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences within the School of Pharmacy is seeking a Research Assistant in the laboratory of Dr. Wilson Meng. This is a part-time position for one year. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wants to gain experience working at the interface of biomaterials and immunology. The individual will follow research plans in order to collect, record and analyze research data in cell culture and animal studies.
ILLUSTRATIVE EXAMPLES OF WORK:
- Plans and performs research experiments following experimental protocol and procedures
- Identifies problems and obstacles to progress; develops strategies to solve problems
- Documents accurate and detailed research records
- Writes technical reports; builds and validate quantitative models
- Summarizes statistical information for analysis, examination or presentation
- Performs other related duties as assigned.